• I.V. Therapy & Blood Withdrawal Certification for LVNs (36 contact hrs)
– 36 hours of instruction, that includes 27 hours theory and nine (9) hours of clinical experience.
• I.V. Therapy Certification for LVNs (30 contact hrs)
– 30 hours of instruction, that includes 24 hours theory and six (6) hours clinical experience.
• Blood Withdrawal Certification for LVNs (6 contact hrs)
– 6 hours of instruction, that includes three (3) hours of theory and (3) hours clinical experience.
• 12 Lead ECG Interpretation (6 contact hrs)
– 6 hour course designed for nurses and health care providers who would like to learn and understand the 12 lead ECG in relation to the coronary circulation and myocardium. Perform an ECG recording. Identify the ECG changes that occur in the presence of an acute coronary syndrome.
Courses may be cancelled for low enrollment. For further inquiries, please call us at (310) 728-9857
CERTIFICATION/CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR NURSES:
(ACTIVE LICENSE IS A PRE-REQUISITE)
IV Therapy & Blood Withdrawal 36 hours
I.V. Therapy 30 hours
Blood Withdrawal for LVN – 6 hours
12 Lead ECG (6 hours) for Healthcare Professionals
– Pre-registration and payment must be made before class starts. KSK Training Center accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, and money orders. We DO NOT accept personal checks, only company checks.
Cancellations and Refunds
Books or materials: No refunds or exchanges will be given. All sales are final
Courses: All cancellations must be received at least one (1) week before the course date. Change of class schedule is subject to availability. Cancellation request received less than 2 business days before the class will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be sent via electronic mail at email@example.com, by phone at (310) 212-7011, or by U.S. mail addressed to KSK Training Center at 1251 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., Suite 201, Gardena, CA 90247. Any refund given will be issued in the same form that payment was made. Please allow two weeks for processing.
* Fun and stress-free learning
* Friendly and gentle instructors
* Cards issued on the day of class
KSK Training Center
1251 W. Redondo Beach Blvd.
Suite 201, Gardena, CA 90247
Mobile Phone: (310) 728-9857
Office Phone: (310) 212-7011
DISCLAIMER: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in ACLS, BCLS and PALS, and had developed educational materials for that purpose
Use of these materials does not represent sponsorship by the AHA and any fees charged do not represent income to the Association.
NCLEX Review, ECG, EKG, RN, VN, Continuing Education, ACLS, PALS, BLS, American Heart, Pharmacology, Intravenous, Phlebotomy, Blood Withdrawal IV, Training, class, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Emergency Nursing, Certification, Carson. Elsegundo, Los Angeles. Gardena, Long Beach, Welmington, San Pedro, Hawthorne, Lawndale, North Hollywood. North Hills, Valley, Santa Monica, Cerritos
Copyright © 2022 KSK Training Center Corp. • Web development and maintenance by: welwix.com