• I.V. Therapy & Blood Withdrawal Certification for LVNs (36 contact hrs)
– 36 hours of instruction, that includes 27 hours theory and nine (9) hours of clinical experience.
• I.V. Therapy Certification for LVNs (30 contact hrs)
– 30 hours of instruction, that includes 24 hours theory and six (6) hours clinical experience.
• Blood Withdrawal Certification for LVNs (6 contact hrs)
– 6 hours of instruction, that includes three (3) hours of theory and (3) hours clinical experience.
• 12 Lead ECG Interpretation (6 contact hrs)
– 6 hour course designed for nurses and health care providers who would like to learn and understand the 12 lead ECG in relation to the coronary circulation and myocardium. Perform an ECG recording. Identify the ECG changes that occur in the presence of an acute coronary syndrome.
Courses may be cancelled for low enrollment. For further inquiries, please call us at (310) 728-9857
CERTIFICATION/CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR NURSES:
(ACTIVE LICENSE IS A PRE-REQUISITE)
– Pre-registration and payment must be made before class starts. KSK Training Center accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, and money orders. We DO NOT accept personal checks, only company checks.
Cancellations and Refunds
Books or materials: No refunds or exchanges will be given. All sales are final
Courses: All cancellations must be received at least one (1) week before the course date. Change of class schedule is subject to availability. Cancellation request received less than 2 business days before the class will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be sent via electronic mail at email@example.com, by phone at (310) 212-7011, or by U.S. mail addressed to KSK Training Center at 1251 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., Suite 201, Gardena, CA 90247. Any refund given will be issued in the same form that payment was made. Please allow two weeks for processing.