Customer Service Guideline for Compassionate Care Module
A self-directed module in developing a culture of service excellence while serving patients, coworkers, guests and customers in healthcare sector
When you finish this module, you will be able to:
• Define a Customer.
• State the Standards of Excellence, comprised of four Core Values & three Supporting Standards.
• Identify signs of customer satisfaction. Be able to use the Right words at the Right time during patient and family interactions.
• AIDET-effective use of de-escalation and develop consistency in customer service approach. Effective use AIDET in interactions with coworkers, guests, customers and above all in serving patients.
• Understand the benefits of team work in customer service Describe the remediation process of service recovery using ACT
Providing compassionate service is the mission of all health care organizations
• Good service only becomes great service when the customer says it is great!
• Consistent high quality service boils down to two (2) things: caring and competence (Chip Bell and Ron Zemke, Service Wisdom)
• Good service is not smiling at the customer, but getting the customer to smile at you.
How it Works:
1. Buy the module by clicking the add to cart button.
2. Proceed to checkout and pay for the fee.
3. Check your e-mail for the download link.
4. Download and study the module then answer the Post Test.
5. E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. 6. We’ll e-mail your certificate when you pass the test.
* Fun and stress-free learning
* Friendly and gentle instructors
* Cards issued on the day of class
KSK Training Center
1251 W. Redondo Beach Blvd.
Suite 201, Gardena, CA 90247
Mobile Phone: (310) 728-9857
Office Phone: (310) 212-7011
DISCLAIMER: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in ACLS, BCLS and PALS, and had developed educational materials for that purpose
Use of these materials does not represent sponsorship by the AHA and any fees charged do not represent income to the Association.
NCLEX Review, ECG, EKG, RN, VN, Continuing Education, ACLS, PALS, BLS, American Heart, Pharmacology, Intravenous, Phlebotomy, Blood Withdrawal IV, Training, class, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Emergency Nursing, Certification, Carson. Elsegundo, Los Angeles. Gardena, Long Beach, Welmington, San Pedro, Hawthorne, Lawndale, North Hollywood. North Hills, Valley, Santa Monica, Cerritos
Copyright © 2022 KSK Training Center Corp. • Web development and maintenance by: welwix.com