A self-directed module in developing a culture of service excellence while serving patients, coworkers, guests and customers in healthcare sector
When you finish this module, you will be able to:
• Define a Customer.
• State the Standards of Excellence, comprised of four Core Values & three Supporting Standards.
• Identify signs of customer satisfaction. Be able to use the Right words at the Right time during patient and family interactions.
• AIDET-effective use of de-escalation and develop consistency in customer service approach. Effective use AIDET in interactions with coworkers, guests, customers and above all in serving patients.
• Understand the benefits of team work in customer service Describe the remediation process of service recovery using ACT
Providing compassionate service is the mission of all health care organizations
• Good service only becomes great service when the customer says it is great!
• Consistent high quality service boils down to two (2) things: caring and competence (Chip Bell and Ron Zemke, Service Wisdom)
• Good service is not smiling at the customer, but getting the customer to smile at you.
How it Works:
1. Buy the module by clicking the add to cart button.
2. Proceed to checkout and pay for the fee.
3. Check your e-mail for the download link.
4. Download and study the module then answer the Post Test.
5. E-mail it to email@example.com.
6. We’ll e-mail your certificate when you pass the test.