The Comprehensive Review is an all-inclusive, live study session covering essential nursing content that aligns with the NCLEX® test plan. The review is led by a nationally certified nurse educator, & NCLEX® specialist. The engaging, interactive format reviews all essential content areas and includes test-taking strategies, critical-thinking exercises, and Q&A practice.
Academic Content Areas:
• Current NCLEX® detailed test plan is used to focus on application of knowledge.
• Pre and post-test, Q&A, including alternate test-item formats with detailed rationales.
• Critical-thinking and test-taking strategies.
• The Comprehensive NCLEX® Review Book. (Additional cost)
• Fundamentals, Adult Medical-Surgical, Mental Health, Maternal Newborn, Nursing Care of Children, Pharmacology, Nursing Leadership and Management and Community Health Nsg.
• Will be eligible to take the NCLEX®/Nursing Student
Full payment is required at the beginning of the class
Schedule: (Total of 72 hours)
Every Tuesday 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Every Saturday 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Pre-registration and payment must be made before class starts. KSK Training Center accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, money orders, and company checks only.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Books or material cost is non-refundable; all sales are final.
Courses may be cancelled for low enrollment..Student cancellation must be received at least one (1) week before the course date. Cancellation request received less than two(2) business days before the class will not be refunded. Change of class schedule is subject to availability.